Common Workers’ Compensation Injuries In Minnesota
One of the reasons workers’ compensation claims can be so complex is that the range of injuries that workers throughout southern Minnesota may suffer on the job is limitless. You may work in a turkey processing plant and be injured by equipment on the processing line.
Or you could be a nurse who has spent years helping lift and transfer patients, when suddenly you suffer a debilitating strain or sprain in your back. Maybe you drive a delivery truck and were T-boned on an icy street.
All of these are potential workers’ compensation claims. However, it’s important to understand that workers who are injured on the job must proceed through often complex rules and procedures.
Experienced Workers’ Compensation Representation Equipped To Handle All Types Of Injuries And Illnesses
At Rosengren Law Office, LLC, in North Mankato, our team has many years of experience guiding southern Minnesota workers through all parts of the system.
Former U.S. Army Linguist, Former Insurance Defense Lawyer For Walmart
Our founding attorney, Christopher Rosengren, has nearly 20 years of experience navigating the often complex workers’ compensation rules. Prior to handling workers’ compensation claims, Chris worked in the intelligence service in the U.S. Army as a Russian linguist. For eight years, he also worked on the insurance defense side, defending claims for Walmart.
Chris understands convoluted processes and what’s needed to win. He has assisted many individuals recover compensation for a wide range of injuries, including:
- Sprains and strains
- Serious cuts and abrasions with tendon involvement
- Back and neck injuries, such as herniated disks and bulging disks
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Brain and head injuries, such as concussion or closed head
- Loss of use of a limb
- Pain disorders, such as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) or complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Psychological illness, such as depression or post-traumatic stress syndrome if it results from an injury
- Shoulder injuries, such as rotator cuff tear
- Torn medial meniscus or ligaments
- Second- and third-degree burns
- Chemical or smoke inhalation
- Electrical shock
If you or a loved one has been hurt on the job, let an experienced lawyer help you. Whether you need help filing an initial claim, have questions about benefits or have been denied benefits after filing, we can help.
Call Us Today. Se Habla Español.
There is no risk in hiring us. Our fees are a percentage of what you recover. No more, no less. We never charge ANYTHING unless we win.