Do You Know What Types Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits Are Available To Injured Workers In Minnesota?
If you were injured on the job, chances are you are concerned about how your injuries will affect your family’s budget. You will have medical bills to pay, and there is a good chance you will lose wages until you are well enough to return to your job. Setbacks like these can create untold hardships for Minnesota families.
Fortunately, the workers’ compensation system provides relief for employees who suffer injuries or illnesses resulting from accidents or hazardous conditions on the job.
If you have been injured on the job, Rosengren Law Office, LLC, in North Mankato can help you.
Rosengren Law Office, LLC, is committed to helping injured workers in North Mankato and surrounding areas to obtain the benefits they need through workers’ compensation insurance.
Types Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits Available
Attorney Christopher P. Rosengren worked for many years as a linguist for the U.S. Army intelligence services. That experience taught him many things, including how challenging it can be to deal with bureaucracy.
He also worked as an insurance defense attorney for Walmart before handling cases in private practice. He knows how insurance entities defend workers’ comp claims and what motivates them.
Such experience has allowed Chris to recover benefits for injured workers all throughout southern Minnesota including:
- Loss of wages: You may qualify for partial or total replacement of your income.
- Medical expenses: Workers’ compensation pays for any reasonable and necessary treatment for your injuries, including hospital stays, surgical costs, pain management, physical therapy and associated mileage costs.
- Disability: If your injuries totally or partially affect the function of parts of your body preventing you from performing the necessary duties of your job, you may be eligible for permanent or temporary disability pay.
- Vocational rehabilitation: This benefit provides retraining for work, assistance finding related work if you are unable to return to your job or educational opportunities if you must seek work in a different field because of your injury.
- Death benefits: Families of loved ones who die in workplace accidents can file claims for benefits that include lost wages and funeral expenses.
The System Is Complex. Hiring An Attorney Is Key To Getting Maximum Benefits.
Although this sounds straightforward, obtaining these benefits is not always easy. There are varying degrees of benefits, and your employer’s insurance company may require comprehensive documentation before approving you for the maximum benefits you need and deserve.
Allow Rosengren Law Office, LLC, in North Mankato, to put our more than 20 years of experience with workers’ comp law to work for you and get you the benefits you need.
Let Our Team Fight For You
Call to speak with a skilled and determined lawyer who is not afraid to take the necessary legal steps to accomplish your goals. Contact our southern Minnesota law firm through our website, or call 507-656-6392. Se habla español.
Worried about attorney fees? Don’t be. You only pay us if we recover. You are never responsible for ANY costs associated with your claim unless we win!